BECOME A FRANCHISE
Rassam’s Creamery started back in 2012 and the first UK store took 2 years of meticulous research and planning until it was finally set up.
This franchise is a unqiue and independent food brand. Our stores aim to hold an aesthetically pleasing value. We aim to present a 1950’s retro Americana genre whilst boasting a black and purple colour scheme alongside with distinctive lighting which adds a trendy, unique looking design and feel.
We have created a wide range of sundaes, smoothies, juices, and desserts that contain recipes which give indulging flavours that can only be experienced at Rassam’s Creamery. Our Cafès are a place to visit during any time of the day and is suitable for all age groups.
- Be the leader and consumers’ brand of choice in the gelato/coffee segment in any chosen market
- Gain significant share of the QSR (quick service restaurant) gelato/coffee market
- Deliver returns to our stake holders in the top quartile of the QSR sector
- Establish Rassam’s Creamery as the gold standard of gelato/coffee experience
- Stretch the brand to compatible formats, products, and distribution points
- Grow brand presence through a franchise centric mix of company-owned and franchised stores
The hot cooked food sector is heavily saturated with new ideas, which means being competitively priced is an uphill task. In this light, there is very little competition and much synergy in being positioned near eateries.
The lenient positon of local councils A1/A3 mixed usage for coffee shops means that there is an abundant availability of retail units – there is generally no premium or goodwill for such shops.
Rassam’s Creamery is currently looking for property on local high streets, retail parades and neighbourhood centres that fulfil the following criteria:
- Frontage minimum width 12ft (4.5m)
- Minimum Area 1500²ft
- High Visibility for both cars and pedestrians
- A1 use (A3 preferred)
- Varied mix of social economical groups within proposed trade area
- High footfall and traffic
- Adjacent to supporting traders, i.e. restaurants, entertainment venues, takeaways
- Car Parking near to premises or good transport links
|Franchise Package||Low Range £||High Range £|
|Business Manuals||On Loan||On Loan|
|Store Fit Out||90,000||170,000|
|Other Initial Costs|
|Architects Fee & Planning||2,700||9,000|
The total cost is based on a ‘typical’ Rassam’s Creamery store. Additional expenses may be incurred dependent upon location, size and condition of the building. All prices exclude VAT at current rate.
No allowance has been made for any property lease premium. All stores are project managed by Rassam’s Creamery until complete. These figures are for guidance only as all stores are sold for an all-inclusive price.
This does not constitute an offer or contract and is made without liability to Rassam’s Creamery Ltd. This should not be relied upon in deciding whether or not to invest in a Rassam’s Creamery franchise.
- Assistance with site selection & design
- Assistance with business plan
- Broad pre- & post-opening training
- Full array of operations manuals
- Support in identification & set up of supply chain
- Marketing tools & collateral
- Store launch campaign
PRE-OPENING & ONGOING
- Field visits & audits
- Refresher training
- Operational advice
- Menu development
- Marketing support & templates
- Business guidance